project spotlight

NPS MORU Youth Shelter

Mount Rushmore National Park

Leadership


Katy Kothmann Abraham

President

Keith Kothmann - CPE, CCI, CCC

Vice President

Our Story


Keith Kothmann, began Construction Cost Management Co., a sole proprietorship in Fort Worth, Texas in 1979. Since then the firm has provided estimating and construction consulting to a broad base of professional Architectural and Engineering firms. His multi-discipline experience and expertise in the construction industry established the firm's reputation for legendary accuracy and timely delivery.

Keith is very generous with his free time working on projects with his church through the Masters Builders Program, a Ministry that he co-founded. He has built countless ramps, remodeled childrens home, helped with disaster relief and many more mission projects. He has a passion for helping others and is always in demand to lead a team. In his spare time he likes to take his grandson fishing.

Katy Kothmann Abraham purchased 100% of the business from her father Keith in December 2012 with the plans of expanding and growing the business. Her background in sales and marketing gives her extensive experience in obtaining new clients and customer retention. In January 2013, Construction Cost Management became incorporated, with Katy holding 90% ownership and Keith the remaining 10%. Keith plans to remain with the firm as Vice President, Senior Estimator and assist Katy's administration as needed.

Katy and her husband Joe are very involved in the Fort Worth community. Volunteering with animal rescue and welfare service is something very dear to them. In addition, they support several local programs benefitting the city they love.

Katy and Joe have been married for thirteen years and enjoy spending time with their two dogs, Spanky and Darla who keep them very entertained.

8000+

projects completed

12

areas of specialization

35+

years of service
Alcatraz - Tyler SmallMt. Rushmore - Dean Franklin